How can build mxnet-tensorrt integration on the jetson tx2?

Has anyone used the tensorrt integration on the jetson.

I prepare the dependent libraries. When execute ninja, then report CMake Error blow:

[93/381] cd /home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E make_directory /home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor/. && /usr/local/bin/cmake -D verbose:BOOL=OFF -D build_configuration:STRING= -D generated_file:STRING=/home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor/./cuda_compile_1_generated_dot.cu.o -D generated_cubin_file:STRING=/home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor/./cuda_compile_1_generated_dot.cu.o.cubin.txt -P /home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor/cuda_compile_1_generated_dot.cu.o.cmake
FAILED: cd /home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E make_directory /home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor/. && /usr/local/bin/cmake -D verbose:BOOL=OFF -D build_configuration:STRING= -D generated_file:STRING=/home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor/./cuda_compile_1_generated_broadcast_reduce_op_value.cu.o -D generated_cubin_file:STRING=/home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor/./cuda_compile_1_generated_broadcast_reduce_op_value.cu.o.cubin.txt -P /home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor/cuda_compile_1_generated_broadcast_reduce_op_value.cu.o.cmake
Killed
CMake Error at cuda_compile_1_generated_broadcast_reduce_op_value.cu.o.cmake:279 (message):
Error generating file
/home/nvidia/incubator-mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/cuda_compile_1.dir/src/operator/tensor/./cuda_compile_1_generated_broadcast_reduce_op_value.cu.o

How can I fix this build error? thanks.

@zhangjiamin we have managed to build the mxnet tensorrt on jetson TX2 with @lebeg so it is possible :slight_smile:. One thing is that the Jetson runs out of memory during the build, so make sure to create a swap space partition to increase your ram. @lebeg any other advice?

1 Like

@ThomasDelteil thank you. It seems memory problem. I create swap, so far errors is disappeared. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, another option was to restrict the cores used during build with -j1

@lebeg thank you. I will try.