Mxnet model to onnx

Hi,
I follow the instructions on http://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/versions/master/tutorials/onnx/export_mxnet_to_onnx.html
to convert retinalface model to onnx but got an error,
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “mxnet2onnx.py”, line 10, in
converted_model_path = onnx_mxnet.export_model(sym, params, [input_shape], np.float32, onnx_file)
File “/home/qiuzhewei/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/mxnet/contrib/onnx/mx2onnx/export_model.py”, line 80, in export_model
sym_obj, params_obj = load_module(sym, params)
File “/home/qiuzhewei/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/mxnet/contrib/onnx/mx2onnx/_export_helper.py”, line 58, in load_module
sym, arg_params, aux_params = mx.model.load_checkpoint(model_name, num_epochs)
File “/home/qiuzhewei/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/mxnet/model.py”, line 450, in load_checkpoint
symbol = sym.load(’%s-symbol.json’ % prefix)
File “/home/qiuzhewei/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/mxnet/symbol/symbol.py”, line 2728, in load
check_call(_LIB.MXSymbolCreateFromFile(c_str(fname), ctypes.byref(handle)))
File “/home/qiuzhewei/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/mxnet/base.py”, line 253, in check_call
raise MXNetError(py_str(_LIB.MXGetLastError()))
mxnet.base.MXNetError: Cannot find argument ‘mode’, Possible Arguments:

axis : int, optional, default=’-1’
The axis along which to compute softmax.
temperature : double or None, optional, default=None
Temperature parameter in softmax
dtype : {None, ‘float16’, ‘float32’, ‘float64’},optional, default=‘None’
DType of the output in case this can’t be inferred. Defaults to the same as input’s dtype if not defined (dtype=None).
, in operator softmax(name=“face_rpn_cls_prob_stride32”, mode=“channel”)
I also tried insightface, which worked well.
Is there any problem I need to pay attention to?
Any help will be appreciate!

What version of ONNX are you using? According to the documentation, ONNX version 1.2.1 is supported.

See also this post: